Kitulgala Forest Reserve in Sri Lanka
Kitulgala is a small town in the west of Sri Lanka. A rain forestry area, which gets two monsoons each year, and is one of the wettest places in Sri Lanka. Nevertheless, Kitulgala comes alive in the first three months of the year, especially in February, the driest month. The Academy Award-winning movie, The Bridge on the River Kwai was filmed on the Kelani River near Kitulgala, although nothing remains now except the concrete foundations for the bridge. Kitulgala is the base for white-water rafting in Sri Lanka.Read more about Kitulgala..
- 1 night
- 2 nights
- 3 nights
Our campsite is located inside the Jungle in a scenic location. This camp enables you to explore and experience the nature at its best. During your stay you will be taking part in Nature trails, White Water Rafting, Cave Exploration, Cycling, Waterfall Trekking and adventure/confidence jumps.US$ 235 per personRead more ...
After a thrilling day of land and water based activities enjoy the scenic location where your campsite is set. During your stay you will be taking part in Nature trails, White Water Rafting, Waterfall Trekking, Swimming in the waterfalls, Trekking to Caves, Cycling, Trekking and adventure/confidence jumps.US$ 340 per person Read more ...
Our campsite is by a Waterfall, wake up to the sound of Birds and Waterfall. Enjoy a heart BBQ Dinner by the Waterfall lit up with traditional lamps. During your stay you will be taking part in Nature trails, White Water Rafting, Waterfall Trekking, Swimming in the waterfalls, Trekking to Caves, Bird Watching, Cylcing, River Expeditions, Trekking and adventure/confidence jumps.US$ 485 per person Read more...
Kitulgala Adventures Special Offers for Residents & Resident Visa holders
Kithulgala Adventure Camp and Eco Lodge
Permanent Tented Camp Site and Eco Lodge by the River of Kitulgala
- White Water Rafting in Kitulgala US$ 35 per person
- Water Fall Abseiling in Kitulgala US$ 95 per person
- Rain Forest Trails in Kitulgala US$ 55 per person
- Flat Water Rafting in Kitulgala US $ 24 per person
- Water Fall Trekking in Kitulgala US$ 50 per person
- Bird Watching in Kitulgala US$ 50 per person
- Cycling & Walking Trails in Kithulgala US$ 80 per person
- Confidence jump & Stream Slides US$ 45 per person
- River Expeditions in Kitulgala US$ 100 per person
- Rain Forest adventure camping US$ 235 per person
- Adventure based Training Programes